All Future Wealth Planners advisers are fully trained providers of financial advice. We manage your financial plan through life, economic and legislative changes and work with you in reaching your financial goals.
An initial meeting with you assists us in determining your financial and lifestyle goals and your tolerance to investment risk. We are then able to provide you with a Statement of Advice or personal investment strategy where we consider the following strategies and the implementation of:
- superannuation – contribution, rollover and withdrawal advice
- tax – income tax and capital gains tax considerations, negative gearing opportunities in consultation with your accountant or tax agent
- asset allocation – recommending an appropriate asset allocation and reviewing against your current portfolio of investments
- risk management – insurance and estate planning considerations to ensure your income and assets are properly protected now and in the future
- investments – advice and recommendations in relation to existing investments
- financial analysis – undertaken to review different financial scenarios and financial modelling